Door-to-Door Transport Service from Dunedin to Central Otago
PHONE: (03) 449 2150 | 0800 030 381
The ONLY door-to-door return shuttle bus service to the following destinations:
- Cromwell Note: Some boundaries apply to the above areas
Catch A Bus also offers the following services:
- Otago Central Rail Trail rider support
- Dunedin-Middlemarch-Clyde link provided
- Daily luggage transfer service along the trail
- Bike relocation
- Small Freight Service
Take the hassle out of having to arrange transport to or from a bus station at either end of the cycle trails as we offer a daily door-to-door service between Dunedin to Cromwell. For example, if you fly into Dunedin we can transport you to the start of the Otago Central Rail Trail in Clyde and then organise the train from Middlemarch to Dunedin. Or if you leave your car in Clyde we can transport you back from Middlemarch (the end of the rail trail) to your car.
I-Site to I-Site Discount available
Catch A Bus offers a discounted rate for customers travelling from I-Site to I-Site along the Central Otago route; contact our office for more details. Phone: 0800 030 381 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- Full payment is required no later than 24 hours prior to departure.
- Bookings cancelled more than 24 hours prior to departure will receive a full refund.
- Bookings cancelled 24 hours or less prior to departure will receive an 80% refund – UNLESS cancelled as per the following point;
- No refund will be given for bookings cancelled after 3pm the day before departure is due.
NB: All cancellations need to be confirmed with our office during operating hours of 8am – 5pm. Cancellations made after our office is closed at 5pm the day before travel will not be noted until 8am the following morning so will be classed as after 3pm and no refund will be given.